Param Poojya Gurudev Pandit Shriram Sharma Acharya devised
specialized value-based syllabus for this purpose, to suit the gamut of
students having different backgrounds and mental and intellectual
levels. The primary and pre-secondary education offered in the school of
All World Gayatri Pariwar at Shantikunj
, Haridwar, sets a living example of how this syllabus can be
successfully implemented with the innovative methods of teaching
suggested by him.
The special syllabus and mode of examination of Bhartiya Sanskriti Gyan Pareksha (An examination testing the knowledge of Indian Culture ), organized by the mission
in thousands of schools in India every year, has been very successful
in creating cultural awareness, and clarifying the concept of vidyaa
The progress of any nation is dependent on the fully developed personality of its citizens, of which youth comprise a significant proportion. The personality of youth is highly influenced by education. However, worldwide, the current education system is not structured to develop the personality of students, and does not guide them towards a purposeful path of life
, through which they can live happily and peacefully, as well as be
competent enough to fight difficulties. In the olden times, universities
such as Nalanda and Taxila
accomplished the task of guiding students in the right direction, by
imparting spiritual knowledge on a practical basis, i.e. how ideals can
be incorporated in personality considering the prevalent trends in the society.
Gayatri Pariwar has taken up this challenging task by establishing, in year 2002, the Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya (Divine Culture University) – A University for the Cultural Renaissance of the World.
* Education is very important for the progress of society. Gayatri Pariwar is working on:
- Providing Education to uneducated working class . It is conducting by local members across India.
- Making amendments on existing education system
to make it more rational, dynamic, relevant and useful in assuring a
happy and bright future to the world. This value based system is modeled
in the Gayatri Vidyapeeth School, Haridwar.
- University : The DSVV
- Dev Sanskruti Vishwa Vidyalaya is established to combined the
precepts of practical knowledge (shiksha) and spiritual education
(vidya) to create truly enlightened students. It is having faculties of
Yoga , Scientific Spirituality , Holistic Health Mgt etc along with compulsary Art of Living subjects in all Graduation/PG/Diploma/Certificates course.
- BSGP - Bhartiya Sanskruti Gyan Pariksha : The special syllabus and mode of examination of Bhartiya Sanskriti Gyan Pareksha (An examination testing the knowledge of Indian Culture ), organized by the mission
in thousands of schools in India every year. This has been very
successful in creating cultural awareness, and clarifying the concept of
vidyaa among students.
- Bal Sanskar Shala To promote value based education apart from the curriculum in modern days education system
- One Month Course ( Yug Shilpi ) trainers training program organized in Shantikunj every month