The huge industrial complexes, rapid urbanization, deforestation,
air and water pollution, ozone-depletion, radioactive wastes etc., have
disturbed and destabilized the natural harmony of human, animal and
cycles. The ecological imbalance caused by these criminal acts of the
so called ‘civilized man’ has resulted in a disastrous threat, not only
to the human survival, but also to life
as a whole on our planet.
has been found to be a viable cure for the ecological imbalance. Experimental studies have shown that Yagya
creates a pure, hygienic, nutritional and healing atmosphere. Research
ers from the field of microbiology have observed that the medicinal fumes emanating from the process of agnihotra
are bacteriostatic in nature, i.e. they eradicate bacteria and
micro-organisms, which are the root causes of illness and diseases. The
following quotes by renowned scientists are noteworthy:
• 'Burning sugar and its smoke has a significant effect in purifying the
atmosphere. It kills the germs of T.B., measles, smallpox and cow-pox' –
remarks Prof. Tilward.
• A Russian Scientist named Dr.
Shirowich mentions – 'if cow’s ghee is put into the fire, its smoke will
lessen the effect of atomic radiation to a great extent'.
The following example further illustrates the capability of yagna in fighting environment
Everyone is aware of the disasters of deforestation. The only
solution to this crisis is to create an awareness and enthusiasm in the
people to plant more and more trees. All World Gayatri
Pariwar is running programs for planting trees in several districts of India.
Various programs all over the world is actively running by AWGP for Environment
- Purify Environment by Yagya: Heal the environment and the healed environment will heal you. Massive large and small level yagya getting performed with scientific research on its effect in purifying the environment
- River Cleaning Movement:
Successfully runs (a) Cleaning and awareness program for Narmada River
starting from Amarnath, MP to Bhuruch, Gujrath. (b) Changed the look
of Sea Shore Rameshwaram in 5 days by 500 volunteers of AWGP. (c)
Ongoing planned programs for all pilgrimage.
- Tree Plantations: Getting performed all over the India during raining season - Guru Poornima (Mid July) till Mid Sep. You can Cordinate with local contacts for participation.
- Taru Putra (Adopt a tree) Compaign: Another massive compaign started by AWGP.
- Vruksh Ganga Abhiyan (Planting series of Tree) Compaign: 10 Millions trees are getting planted in this scheme all over the India.